Friday, 30 August 2013

Logo Design is an Emblem For Any Company

 Logo Design is an Emblem For Any Company


Insignia designs are timeless design give an idea of ​​the past years. The history of the famous brand companies with years of tradition since the changes and development in the logo designs. Logo design is an emblem for any company. Over time, companies beyond to modify the logo design in tune with the latest trends. This helps the company to keep pace with market developments.

There can be many ways that logo can be developed through the years by changes in the appearance of icons or entering a final touch of modern thought. The main art lies in retaining the original flavor of the brand logo still incorporate the character of the times.

It was in 1976 that Ronald Wayne designed Apple's first logo. In this logo, which depicts Isaac Newton resting under a tree with an apple dangling above his head. This special logo was not able to live long and lasted only a year. After a year, he was commissioned Rob Janoff so I could eat it with something more creative and lively. It was I who had the apple with a bite logo in rainbow colors. This rainbow of colors lasted a long time (22 years!) And was rejected by Steve Jobs in 1997. Basically I used the same logo, but I gave a more monochromic. Despite the changes, the logo has continued to maintain its original shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment